What is love?
Apparently only for white people.
Dude, you do realize this ad is Italian right? Those people are Italian, because it’s an Italian ad. Italian people are typically white. This ad is suppose to be about acceptance in THEIR country, why would they have models that don’t look like they’re from their country?
I’m gettin’ real tired of tumblr’s attitude. I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this, but here we go.
Not everywhere is as mixed as North America. You go to places like Japan and it would be really weird to see a white person in their ad, it’s no different for places like Italy and Germany where people are mostly white. In North American we seem to have a decently even mix in a lot of areas so it’s a little off-putting when there’s only a certain race -generally all white people- depicted, where it’s completely normal and would appear really strange otherwise for other countries. Like you wouldn’t go to China and demand they show white people in their ads there, so why would you do the same for a country that has very few PoC compared to it’s population?
As the person above me said, why would they have models that don’t look like they’re from their country in their ads?
Seriously, I am Italian, and FUCK YOU. Our country has huge problems with homophobia, there isn’t even one single law to protect homosexuals. Most European countries have legalized marriage and adoption (or at least talked about it), but not Italy. The Catholic community does everything they can to block the law against homophobia. Last month, a 14 years-old killed himself because he was gay. You have no idea how much that kind of thing matters in Italy, all you can fucking do is whine about Tumblr about the fact that they are all white. Yes, in Italy the majority of the population is indeed white. Not the rest of the world is like fucking North America. So before you come whining about it on Tumblr, get your facts right.
I love it when reality slaps the fuck out of Tumblr.
just one of those nights
I’m in a feels mood, so you guys are in for some emotional artworks! Have some Stoick and Hiccup pictures for tonight :’) I literally started crying when I found these two first pictures, they have been in my deviantart favorites for a while, and I wanted to future them on tumblr, they’re just so amazing!
Please read this****
If a thief forces you to take money from an ATM, do not argue or resist. What you should do is punch your pin in reverse. EX: if your pin is 1234 you punch 4321. The moment you punch in the reverse, the money will come out but will be stuck in the machine and the machine will immediately alert the police without the theif’s knowledge. Every ATM has this feature.
Reblog this so everyone knows, this happens all the time especially in the city
tumblr teaches me so much more than anyone else does about life situations
but what if your pin backwards is someone elses pin? ex: 1234 is my pin, but backwards 4321 is someone elses pin..
The machine will only accept your pin since you have to swipe your card beforehand.
What if my pin is 1331?
i hope you’re being smart ass
ATM’S DO NOT HAVE THIS FEATURE. I CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE ACCIDENTALLY PUT IN A PIN NUMBER BACKWARDS AT AN ATM FOR WHATEVER REASON, AND IT JUST GIVES AN ERROR MESSAGE SAYING INCORRECT PIN.
I ALSO CANNOT BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE HAD TO EXPLAIN TO CUSTOMERS OF THE BANK I USED TO WORK CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR THAT NO, AUTOMATIC TELLER MACHINES DO NOT FUCKING DO THIS.
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO IF SOMEONE GRABS YOU AT AN ATM AND THREATENS YOU FOR ALL YOUR ACCOUNTS MONEY? YOU GIVE THEM YOUR GODDAMN MONEY, CALL THE POLICE, AND THEN CALL THE BANK. THE CAMERA ON THE FUCKING ATM SHOULD HAVE CAUGHT THEIR FACE, AND THERES USUALLY ANOTHER CAMERA NEARBY JUST IN CASE THEY SHIELD THEMSELVES FROM THE ATM CAMERA. CALL THE POLICE FIRST, AND THEN CALL YOUR FUCKING BANK. TELL THE PERSON WHO WORKS FOR THE BANK WHAT HAPPENED, AND THEY WILL TAKE THE POLICE REPORT NUMBER, AND RETURN THE MONEY TO YOUR GODDAMN ACCOUNT.
THAT IS THE FUCKING POLICY IN THE EVENT OF THIS KIND OF CRIME BEING COMMITTED AGAINST ANY BANKING CUSTOMER.
ATM MACHINES DO NOT HAVE THIS FUCKING FEATURE, STOP SPREADING GODDAMN LIES THAT CAN GET PEOPLE FUCKING HURT SHOULD THEY BE IN THAT PREDICAMENT.
I was right, it’s total crap, haha.
Anyway, reblogging this for those who actually want to know what to do in this situation.
1. A couple pauses between salvaging through the remains of a family member’s home one day after a tornado devastated the town of Moore, Oklahoma // photo: Adrees Latif
2. A demonstrator is shot by rubber bullets as riot police charge after clashes erupted during a protest against corruption and price hikes in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. // photo: Christopher Simon
3. Michael Knaapen and John Becker, who married seven years ago in Toronto, Canada, react to the news that the Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA). //photo: Jim Lo Scalzo
4. A man dressed as Superman smiles at patient Joao Bertola, 2, and his father at the Hospital Infantil Sabara in Sao Paulo, Brazil. //photo: Naco Doce
5. Tammy Holmes and her grandchildren take refuge under a jetty as a wildfire rages in the Australian town of Dunalley. //photo: Tim Homes
6. An anti-government protester gives a rose to a Thai soldier at the Defense Ministry during a rally in Bangkok. //photo:Wason Wanichakorn
7. Thania Sayne leans on the headstone marking the grave of her husband, who was killed in Afghanistan in 2011, at Arlington National Cemetery. //photo: Manuel Blace Cenata
8. Garrett McNamara attempts to break the Guinness World Record for largest wave ever surfed on in Nazare, Portugal. //photo: Tó Mané
9. A boy carries his dog through floodwaters brought by the monsoon rain in Manila, Philippines. //photo: Romeo Ramoco
10. Renata Teodoro, 25, right, holds hands with her mother, Gorete Borges Teodoro, who was deported six years ago from the U.S., through the bars of a border fence in Nogales, Ariz. //photo: Samantha Sais